Exists and expanding to provide daily essentials to lower income individuals and families. Consistent support is offered through our Friday Food Distribution, PopUp Shop (free clothing distribution) and PopUp Clinic (medical screening), where an average of 120 clients are served weekly.
Seasonal events include:
1) A Running Start - back to school event (provides free backpacks & uniform tops).
2) Sharing the Harvest - Thanksgiving meal assistance.
3) Children's Christmas Store - provides low cost gifts and wrapping.
4) Sharing the Blessings - Easter meal assistance.
To volunteer or participate contact Mike McKown at Mike.McKown@pcf.la or (562) 272-4962.
Project Hope Food Distribution
1st through 4th Friday's of each month
- Food Bank Distribution
- POP UP Shop, free clothing distribution
- POP UP Clinic/Clinica
- Community information booth
**An authorized agency of the Los Angeles County Food Bank
Seasonal events – in partnership with the people of Emmanuel Reformed Church
- “A Running Start” – back to school outreach event
- “Project Hope Children’s Christmas Store”
- “Sharing the Blessings” Easter outreach
- “Sharing the Harvest” Thanksgiving outreach